Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jack kevorkian and jenna jamison
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison
(July 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm)Thor Wrote: As for #2... I can't fathom why prostitution is illegal. A woman can be a complete nympho and have sex with multiple guys every night.... and it's perfectly legal. But if the same woman then accepts money from these guys.... it's suddenly illegal! There is no other thing in existence that is legal to give away but illegal to sell. It makes no sense! Plus, if prostitution were legal it could be regulated and taxed. You could have zoning laws where brothels could be located in certain parts of town, away from schools, parks and such. Kind of like how sex shops are regulated. The girls would also be required to have regular medical exams which would greatly decrease the incidence of STDs. The only objection is from stuck up assholes who would say, "That's immoral!"

And I haven't even mentioned the irony of police, judges and politicians who legislate and enforce laws dealing with prostitution and then use prostitutes themselves!

There is another anomaly, blackmail, lets say I get proof of you doing something embarrassing but not illegal.

-I can shout it from the rooftops, tell anybody and everybody, and if your famous enough i can even sell it to newspapers and magazines.
-I can also remain quiet and not tell anybody.
-I'm fairly sure you can also offer me stuff to get me to shut up, so long as it's you who initiates the trade
-or I can be bound by a prior confidentially agreement you made me sign before I started working for you or whatever, and discretion comes at a premium.

-But I can't come to you with the offer of silence for stuff after the fact.

I can keep silent, but I cant offer to sell you my silence after the fact.

Sex, money, whatever, so long as everybody is a consenting adult, go nuts.

Suicide, assisted suicide... same thing.

Messages In This Thread
jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by jackman - July 17, 2012 at 2:06 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Minimalist - July 17, 2012 at 2:09 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by jackman - July 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Annik - July 17, 2012 at 2:20 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by jackman - July 17, 2012 at 2:32 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by downbeatplumb - July 17, 2012 at 2:26 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by downbeatplumb - July 17, 2012 at 2:39 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by jackman - July 17, 2012 at 2:44 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by downbeatplumb - July 17, 2012 at 2:45 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Thor - July 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Darth - July 18, 2012 at 4:42 am
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Autumnlicious - July 17, 2012 at 4:09 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Tempus - July 17, 2012 at 4:17 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Faith No More - July 17, 2012 at 4:19 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by jackman - July 17, 2012 at 4:31 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by padraic - July 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Thor - July 19, 2012 at 12:13 am
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Erinome - July 17, 2012 at 9:45 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Shell B - July 17, 2012 at 10:21 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by genkaus - July 18, 2012 at 9:17 am
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by padraic - July 18, 2012 at 7:01 pm
RE: jack kevorkian and jenna jamison - by Shell B - July 18, 2012 at 7:05 pm