Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtian TV: Paedophilia, snuff fantasies and puppets
RE: Xtian TV: Paedophilia, snuff fantasies and puppets
(August 6, 2012 at 6:25 am)Tiberius Wrote: Our most notorious in recent years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman (Suspected of killing more than 250 people)

I have a relative who was imprisoned for something I have no business nor desire posting here; suffice to say the charges were, I can attest but was never called to witness, entirely bogus. Anyway, he was incarcerated for a time in the same gaol as Shipman, Category A HMP Frankland in County Durham (which also plays host to Soham murderer Ian Huntley), and at the same time before Shipman was shipped out, presumably to Wakefield. According to my relative, Shipman was a tiny, weedy little bloke with a wife so massive she would, to quote my relative, "have made three of me".

Throughout his time there, former Dr Shipman was on 24-hour suicide watch, a state which I am given to understand was continued when he ended up in Wakefield prison, particularly after he declared his intentions to kill himself. I'm not trying to start or propogate any conspiracy theories, however this constant observation would have made his hanging himself in his cell rather a difficult business, unaided.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xtian TV: Paedophilia, snuff fantasies and puppets - by Cyberman - August 6, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Xtian Soldiers Are At It Again Minimalist 3 1688 September 18, 2014 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Xtian to pray for atheists on April Fools day... KichigaiNeko 13 8303 March 30, 2012 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas