Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 22, 2024, 12:08 pm

Poll: Should foreign media from dictatorships be forbidden to broadcast in democracies?
This poll is closed.
No
81.82%
9 81.82%
Yes
9.09%
1 9.09%
Only the unobjective propagandachannels
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should media outlets from dictatorships be banned from broadcasting.
RE: Should media outlets from dictatorships be banned from broadcasting.
(November 1, 2012 at 5:42 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote:
(November 1, 2012 at 5:24 pm)Chuck Wrote: Yes. If murders can concoct a story worth listening to, it offers an insight into the world deeper than could ever stupid shouts of "freedom".

Google translator:
Quote:Ja. Wenn Morde kann eine Geschichte hörenswert zusammenbrauen, bietet es einen Einblick in die Welt tiefer als jemals dumme Geschrei der "Freiheit.

so you think the murderes of honest and objective journalists were worth it because they get peoples attention for the story?
And that that is better than demanding the suppresed peoples freedom?

I am asking because i dont want a misunderstanding here, words like concoct i have never heared in my life.

No. Let me rephrase:

The fact that people who murdered honest journalist would nonetheless have a worthwhile story to tell, which you can't hear from honest journalists, is a fact that offers an unusually penetrating insight into how the world really works.

The potential for this insight alone is worth giving murders of honest journalists an ability to speak to public.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should media outlets from dictatorships be banned from broadcasting. - by Anomalocaris - November 1, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 287 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Jew Controlled Media cultcrusher 22 3856 November 22, 2014 at 10:43 am
Last Post: vorlon13