Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUSY in hospital?
RE: SUSY in hospital?
Thanks, just skimming it now and it looks intriguing. Interestingly, when I was probably about ten or so, I played with the idea that our Universe was inside a black hole. I knew very little about black holes and certainly nothing of the physics involved, my speculations were based on nothing more than an attempt to account for why space is black and the motions of galxies through space, of which I was aware due to my parents encouraging my interest in astronomy from a young age. If only I'd pursued the idea seriously, instead of sidetracking into a lifelong investigation into the more interesting things my body can do.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
SUSY in hospital? - by Cyberman - November 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by downbeatplumb - November 12, 2012 at 3:44 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by Tino - November 12, 2012 at 4:38 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by Cyberman - November 12, 2012 at 4:46 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by Tino - November 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by Cyberman - November 12, 2012 at 5:34 pm
RE: SUSY in hospital? - by Angrboda - November 13, 2012 at 4:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will SUSY die today? houseofcantor 5 1580 December 12, 2011 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope