Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You and I
RE: You and I
(October 24, 2009 at 12:10 am)ecolox Wrote: What does that mean - not humbling yourself?

Well i can understand why this might be difficult for you to understand believing in a superior being, but I personally do not bow down or regard anyone automatically superior to me, i regard us all as equalls, and i think it really sad that some people (christians, muslims jews etc) feel they have to humble themselves to imams, rabis, preists etc because of the bronze age myth they believe.

Quote: You think the person you're talking to causes more suffering than you?

No go back and read again i was hypothesizing

Quote: You mention gays but not people who have sex with animals - why? And if it is fine/right for a man to act womanly - or a woman manly, is it also fine/right for an adult to act like a child?

If you want to have sex with animals go ahead (i suppose they cant tell on you as opposed to children) just don't let the Animal Rights brigade catch you, I didnt mention it as i dint think you were that way inclined, sorry if i offended you by not including you,

well men never grow up they are always acting like children.

Quote: Does that mean you're arrogant (find yourself to be superior to others in general, religious people or...)?

JESUS HFNC how could he live the same life as me unless he was my siamese twin, he has never drunk as much as me, done the same drugs, shagged the same people (though some could be probable) never been in the same trouble as me, never went to the same school as me etc etc he has not went through the same life experiences as me.

To go through the hell that was my school days, he probably wouldnt stand it (bullying = character building in my days) , even with his imaginary friend, it drove me to suicide twice failed obviously

Quote: You seem to want people to think you're tough, and you may be...but you want others to think it of you too.

Nope in fact i am not, I had a fuckin hard life as a kid and for some self righteous god botherer to come and insinuate that our lives have been similar

Quote: You apparently haven't noticed the harm-in/danger-of arrogance, pride, or self-righteousness, which means you are as backwards as the Pharisees.

At least i am not as backwards as to believe in in a bronze age myth, and be as arrogant that your faith allows you to be.

Love n Stuff

A
(October 24, 2009 at 3:16 pm)Last_ Ray Wrote: I do not have to indulge into futile discussions or philosophical dialect.

Is that not what you are doing now?

Quote: is it possible for a human being who can not read or write and lived in the seventh century write such a book?

Well a convicted fraudster called Joesph Smith done the a same thing in the 1800s and now has a mass following of believers....................mormons

Quote: is it possible for a human being who can not read or write who lived in the seventh century speak about a modern sciences in [ universe , human body , animal , insects , ………… ] and the modern sciences proved his sayings ?

The ancient Greeks

Quote: or does there exist till today any book that is claimed to match the Quran?

Well since it is based on ancient Jewish scripture, then the ancient Jewish scriptures for a start, but even they are not as subversive as the Quran

Quote: 3- the holy Quran is empty of mistakes and contradictions :

So which is it 72 virgins or white raisins

Quote: 4- the holy Quran is challenging humankind :

it is more like threatening mankind, if you don't believe you die

Quote: The Quran challenges mankind, Arabs and non-Arabs, to the end of time, to produce anything like or compared to itself.

Ever heard of Enid Blyton?

my respect

A
EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Last_ Ray - October 23, 2009 at 12:48 pm
RE: You and I - by Tiberius - October 23, 2009 at 1:12 pm
RE: You and I - by Last_ Ray - October 23, 2009 at 1:44 pm
RE: You and I - by theVOID - October 23, 2009 at 1:47 pm
RE: You and I - by Tiberius - October 23, 2009 at 2:37 pm
RE: You and I - by Edwardo Piet - October 25, 2009 at 6:17 pm
RE: You and I - by Violet - October 23, 2009 at 2:14 pm