Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 7:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking
Cock-blocked at 23:

I eyed myself a fine piece of tail gently moving her hips while sucking provocatively on some sorta fruity red-yellow umbrella-sporting girly cocktail from across the bar. I waited for her to get much nearer the dance floor and when she did I proceeded to lead her out into the center with the other dancing young people. Only about 40 seconds into our musical foreplay, my idiot friend comes in (pretending to be far more drunk than he was) and puts his arms around both of us while vocalizing stupid questions about what we were doing and whether or not I was giving this "lovely young lady" a hard time. She quickly retreated to the safety of the sidelines. He followed, but quickly realized she wasn't biting. Annoyed as hell, I returned to my other friends at the bar/table to have a drink and maintain my quickly fading cool demeanor. I thought I was going to retrieve the football and return for the touchdown when she met me on the dance floor again about an hour later. However, he did the EXACT SAME THING AGAIN! Now fully annoyed, she left both the dance floor and the bar and I never saw her again.

Someone punched him in the face later that same night on an unrelated matter.
Cockblock mother fucker.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Rahul - February 5, 2014 at 8:10 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Whateverist - February 5, 2014 at 8:12 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Fruity - February 5, 2014 at 8:28 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Angrboda - February 5, 2014 at 10:09 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Cinjin - February 5, 2014 at 8:32 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by BrokenQuill92 - February 5, 2014 at 8:33 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by FlyingNarwhal - February 7, 2014 at 3:47 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by rexbeccarox - February 5, 2014 at 10:32 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by No_God - February 6, 2014 at 8:46 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Rahul - February 6, 2014 at 10:59 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by TaraJo - February 6, 2014 at 10:40 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Napoléon - February 6, 2014 at 11:40 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Fruity - February 6, 2014 at 11:45 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Jackalope - February 7, 2014 at 1:07 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Napoléon - February 6, 2014 at 11:54 pm
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by rexbeccarox - February 7, 2014 at 12:59 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Napoléon - February 7, 2014 at 1:19 am
RE: Adventures in Cock/Cunt-Blocking - by Fruity - February 7, 2014 at 1:47 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adventures of a UK National in OZ KichigaiNeko 0 763 February 15, 2011 at 7:09 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko