Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Towards An Absolute Comprehesibility Conception Of God
Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I)
Throughout the world, through all civilizations and through the ages till date, the story of 'The Elephant And The Three/Six Blindmen' has been related to further reinforce the popular misconception that God can never be comprehended in His absoluteness, but only from the individual's limited relative perspective.

And this position serves as a premise for the erroneous assumption that God is a mystery, that no humam genius is all-embracing enough to be able to fully grasp the God-Head essence in His wholeness and completeness.

To sum up this faulty line of reasoning, we would infer that man's God, up till now, is nothing short of man's ignorance; put more clearly, it will be apt for us to say that man knows nothing about the God he claims to be serving.

And it follows therefore, that a God that is a mystery to man, i.e. a God that man knows nothing about, how does man know that such a Being exists?

Learn more from Jideoni-Charles to be able to know that there is God.

Messages In This Thread
Towards An Absolute Comprehensibility Conception Of God (I) - by jideoni charles - February 9, 2014 at 12:02 pm