Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Конфликт между религиями
Конфликт между религиями
Hello I want to tell a story.
Became an atheist , I became a lot more to get involved in the history of religions , studying the Bible and other religious books of different faiths . But since he lived in Russia , I was more interested in Orthodoxy. And so it was that my partner is studying at the seminary and a deeply religious man . Needless to say, that we never stop to argue for a minute. And , during that time , as I give the evidence of cruelty and danger of Orthodoxy , he immediately refers to the cruelty of Catholicism and Islam. So he tries to get away from the topic of conversation or knock me off my thoughts .
I would be interested to know - Catholics in the United States also refer to the Orthodox or otherwise engaging in dialogue ?
Please do not pay attention to errors in the text. I do not speak english. Errors - the result of using online translator.
Thank you for understanding.

Messages In This Thread
Конфликт между религиями - by Russian atheist - May 7, 2014 at 4:39 am