Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:46 pm

Poll: AF needs a bit of thread topic moderation?
This poll is closed.
Yes
75.00%
9 75.00%
No
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the hell was that thread?
Where the hell was that thread?
Part of the charm (if you can call it that) of AF is no thread is safe. Every thread gets derailed into a totally different discussion. Funny stuff.

However I can't be the only one that loses threads. Post or ask a question in one, a day or two later curious to see if you were answered or responded to and don't know which topic it could have been under. Poke through every 'new posts' thread? Naw, I'm too lazy for that.

Or want to get into the discussion on Waco? That's in the video game thread.

Conspiracy theories? I forget... maybe under the 'Jokes' thread or maybe in the 'Does God exist' thread.

Even if it is a 'charming' aspect of this site, may I request a bit more thread moderation? Reminders here and there to stay on topic or suggestions to start new threads for new discussion topics? Possibly even moving posts to more appropriate topic threads?

Just a suggestion.

What prompted this post is a discussion started about John Paul's alleged de-conversion. I posted my thoughts and asked a couple questions but for the life of me I cannot find that damned thread.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Where the hell was that thread? - by Dotard - January 23, 2010 at 11:19 am
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Tiberius - January 23, 2010 at 2:11 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by fr0d0 - January 23, 2010 at 4:50 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Tiberius - January 23, 2010 at 4:54 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by fr0d0 - January 23, 2010 at 7:01 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Dotard - January 24, 2010 at 10:56 am
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Violet - January 26, 2010 at 7:14 am
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Autumnlicious - January 26, 2010 at 2:20 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by Eilonnwy - January 26, 2010 at 4:20 pm
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by TruthWorthy - January 29, 2010 at 7:39 am
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by tackattack - January 29, 2010 at 11:02 am
RE: Where the hell was that thread? - by TruthWorthy - January 29, 2010 at 3:47 pm