Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this Vulcan is angered.
this Vulcan is angered.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/16...13593.html

The more I study what is current in the religious field the more my green blood boils. Angry

seriously though how can any Christian that claims to follow the peaceful way of Jesus look at this and then say to me, a non-believer, "We are morally superior and you would do well to be like us."?

How?

This is not the only place i have found this to be true. All over the internet one can see such blatant bigotry. one need only look. In my personal life I have seen all of this and more.

If as a theist you ask yourself "why do atheist attack God and the wholesome christian way?" then please open your eyes and see what it is that you are doing. Then go to the mirror and take a good look at your self.

If also you want to site the problems Christians run into when dealing with non-believers just remember we turn the other check only as often as you do.

In other words cause and effect should be obvious.

Messages In This Thread
this Vulcan is angered. - by loganonekenobi - August 26, 2015 at 12:41 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by Wyrd of Gawd - August 26, 2015 at 1:52 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by robvalue - August 26, 2015 at 2:00 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by Minimalist - August 26, 2015 at 2:02 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by loganonekenobi - August 27, 2015 at 10:48 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by abaris - August 27, 2015 at 10:54 am
RE: this Vulcan is angered. - by loganonekenobi - August 27, 2015 at 11:31 am