Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 20, 2016 at 12:47 pm)robvalue Wrote: Fuzzy: Yeah, it looks like I would be somewhere between a 0 and a 1. I have absolutely zero interest in touching a male (other than a friendly hug or handshake). I'm not trying to be macho, you guys know that's not my style Tongue Just stating it like it is.

And you're right, attraction is way beyond just sexual. I find women attractive in a multitude of ways, down to the tiniest detail. None of that is replicated for men, at all. Women just make me feel differently, and I see them differently. I think about possible shared experiences and fantasies (only some of which are sexual) without even making the effort, they just pop into my head. But this never happens regarding men.

Seems like we have that in common Tongue

(IANMTU) Just realized one of the local women folk here is trying to attract my attention, poor thing.

Had another call from her about her AV receiver not working, and I finally took a minute to check on it.

Unplugged.

Again.

She blamed the dog, at the time didn't give it a second thought.  Going through this thread reminded me due to my brazen fixation with men and masculinity women really have to put some effort into impinging on my awareness if that's what they want.

Jeesh, she probably thinks I'm a homo . . .

Oh, wait a minute . . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by vorlon13 - April 20, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1598 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive