Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brace yourselves! The conspiracy theorists are talking about Yellow Stone again
RE: Brace yourselves! The conspiracy theorists are talking about Yellow Stone again
(June 23, 2017 at 6:19 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Funny thing is the supervolcano actually erupted in 2012. But the government covered it up. That's why you never see that movie, "2012", in theaters anymore.

I have an alternate explaination - it's a terrible film that no one wants to see again.

The Yellowstone supervolcano is one of those things simply not worth worrying about. If and when it blows, there's nothing to be done, and it's going to be a massive global extinction level event. Frankly, I'm much more concerned about the volcano that's practically in my back yard that's already erupted in my lifetime, and that barely moves my give-a-shit meter.

That's not to say that the people the OP is referring to aren't kooks. They are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brace yourselves! The conspiracy theorists are talking about Yellow Stone again - by Jackalope - June 23, 2017 at 9:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brace yourselves for gravitational waves Alex K 220 15868 February 27, 2016 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  No Arks....no talking snakes.... Minimalist 6 1096 January 12, 2016 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Chad32