Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns and Ammo....Yea, it is clickbait.....
Guns and Ammo....Yea, it is clickbait.....
No it isn't about guns, but that I am a fan of the 70s/80s sitcom MASH.

The title of the thread is a spoof of the later character character Charles Winchester <------get it?

So anywho, a platoon leader comes in to the post op to talk to his troops and starts berating a soldier with a stuttering problem. Anyone who has watched that show long term knows Winchester is normally a snob and berates everyone for not listening to classical music. So Winchester pulls the guy aside and threatens to report the asshole if he doesn't lay off.

MASH really was part of why I am such a liberal today. Sure I can do without the religious tones that pop up in it sometimes. But I always loved the compassion in that show.

Messages In This Thread
Guns and Ammo....Yea, it is clickbait..... - by Brian37 - August 4, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of Angels and guns. Brian37 6 613 October 10, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: no one
  Religious Art: Yea or Nay? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 2999 January 17, 2018 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  When You Make A Song And...[Total Clickbait] Edwardo Piet 0 495 September 16, 2017 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Guns n Roses - Civil War. ib.me.ub 1 883 November 13, 2010 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Paul the Human
  Guns n Roses - November Rain. ib.me.ub 3 1256 November 13, 2010 at 8:00 am
Last Post: ib.me.ub