Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
(October 31, 2017 at 12:18 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(October 30, 2017 at 6:28 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I'm right here.

LOL, I know Brewer, I'm lamenting the loss of your voice in the halls of authority.  Unfortunately, the gop doesn;t seem to be interested in courting you anymore.  They became filthy tax and spenders with the rise of neo-conservatism.  Apparently, it's easier to mobilize social bigotry than fiscal responsibility.

As someone who likes the term "Hitlery", and found her so repulsive, you couldn't stomach voting for her even in the face of a horrible fascist racist monster like Trump possibly winning the presidency...how do you view people who did vote for Hillary and even went as far as to like her?

Do you think they are complicit with the evilness she represents with her Hitler-like ways?  Or do you just think they are decent folks who are just too dumb to realize what you realize?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest .. - by henryp - October 31, 2017 at 9:20 am