Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump".
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump".
When I was nine or so we lived in a trailer in Florida and my bedroom was sort of a shelf that stuck out of the front. My youngest sister was a toddler and my parents put a little gate to keep her out of my room, which didn't have a door. One night, after my bedtime, I heard my mother coming to check on me, as she sometimes did. I decided I would scare her by pretending to be asleep and jumping up suddenly. She came up the hall, opened the gate, and came to the side of my bed. I felt her put her cold hand on my shoulder. I sat up suddenly to startle her, but there was no one there. I was so terrified that I wasn't able to scream. I hid under the covers the rest of the night.

No interesting added details like 'and I found out the next morning that my grandmother had died' or anything like that. Just a weird thing that happened to me once.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by GUBU - November 9, 2017 at 10:49 am
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by Mister Agenda - November 9, 2017 at 10:36 am
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by chimp3 - December 21, 2017 at 10:05 pm
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by Haipule - December 22, 2017 at 12:17 am