Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads Up
Heads Up
Hello friends!

Since I am new to atheist forum culture, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not. I just wanted to let you all know that since my time log reveals that I have spent nearly twelve hours on here over the past couple of days, I must make my responses a bit less frequent so that I can complete the mountain of school and work assignments quickly piling up in my tiny apartment Dodgy . I am extremely grateful to all of you for allowing me to join your discussions, and a special thank you to everyone who took the time to help me out with my project! I appreciate the intelligent questions, answers, and dialogue. 

Since I am in the minority here, I likely will not be able to respond to everyone's questions at the moment; however, if anyone would like to ask me anymore specific questions or know more about me, I hope to do so as much as possible. Feel free to discuss here or PM me. 

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Heads Up - by stretch3172 - March 3, 2018 at 1:59 am
RE: Heads Up - by purplepurpose - March 3, 2018 at 2:08 am
RE: Heads Up - by Brian37 - March 3, 2018 at 7:28 am
RE: Heads Up - by Joods - March 3, 2018 at 7:59 am
RE: Heads Up - by A Theist - March 3, 2018 at 1:27 pm
RE: Heads Up - by shadow - March 3, 2018 at 9:05 am
RE: Heads Up - by Jenny A - March 3, 2018 at 4:42 pm
RE: Heads Up - by drfuzzy - March 3, 2018 at 6:43 pm
RE: Heads Up - by SteelCurtain - March 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm