Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:35 am

Poll: Which religion is the biggest farce, the greatest affront and most demeaning of them all?
This poll is closed.
Mormonism
7.32%
3 7.32%
Scientology
31.71%
13 31.71%
Jehovah's Witnesses
0%
0 0%
Westboro Baptist
9.76%
4 9.76%
Some other Christian sect, please specify
2.44%
1 2.44%
Islam, feel free to specify a sect
9.76%
4 9.76%
Hinduism, feel free to specify a sect
2.44%
1 2.44%
Buddhism, feel free to specify a sect
0%
0 0%
It is a dead heat between .. (please specify)
4.88%
2 4.88%
All of them are equally batshit crazy
21.95%
9 21.95%
Every religion is special and beloved by God(s)
0%
0 0%
Fuck all polls and people who post them
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
You know me, Mr. Milktoast Atheist.  Always looking for a good believer.  I've compared them to needles in haystacks, very rare.  But there are some religions from which it is simply impossible to imagine an intelligent, reflective, modern thinking individual emerging.  Knowing how much we all love a poll .. here you go!

I couldn't choose between the one that seems like a synthesis of the bible and D.C. comics or the one that was actually written by a sci fi author, Mormonism and Scientology.  There are other worthy contenders but for my money these are the most intrinsically weird of the lot.

You know theists should be able to name some too.  But maybe they're afraid to chuck a rock given the house they live in?

Messages In This Thread
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all? - by Whateverist - October 7, 2018 at 1:51 pm