Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in your baggie?
RE: What's in your baggie?
I mostly just experimented with drugs. I feel lucky that I don't seem to be prone to addiction. I always stayed away from heroine, because I was afraid that it might be the one that I would like too much. I've smoked opium, so I don't really know what is different about heroine, but I was afraid to find out. I never did ecstasy because I was pretty much done with my drug experiments about the time it became popular. I couldn't stand cocaine. For me it was like 20 minutes of feeling really full of myself and super confident, followed by many hours nothing special except for an inability to sleep and a need to talk nonstop to someone. Other people wanted to do more after the initial wonderful part wore off, but I couldn't stand the though of doing more.

Despite the fact that I wasn't into doing drugs, I was a rather good marijuana grower. I just operated small grow rooms. They are a lot more work than people realize. But these days, I wouldn't even know who to sell my crop to if I grew any.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
What's in your baggie? - by EgoDeath - February 24, 2019 at 5:02 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by The Valkyrie - February 24, 2019 at 5:09 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by EgoDeath - February 24, 2019 at 5:29 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by fredd bear - February 24, 2019 at 7:19 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by EgoDeath - February 24, 2019 at 7:41 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by Shell B - February 24, 2019 at 7:51 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by EgoDeath - February 24, 2019 at 8:02 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by Shell B - February 24, 2019 at 8:37 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by Yonadav - February 24, 2019 at 8:16 pm
RE: What's in your baggie? - by Angrboda - February 24, 2019 at 8:34 pm