Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I opened the door for solicitors
Sad 
I opened the door for solicitors
I feel like an idiot  Doh these religious people came to my door and because they didn't have a bible i didn't think they where religious so i let them ask me a question. 
Keep in mind i have aspergers so i don't know how to people as it is and there like do you believe in god? and my brain was like "Walk away slowly and shut the door" and because i don't like lying my mouth just goes uh, i'm an atheist? And there just like oh? tell me how you got to that conclusion, and i'm like uh iv'e been like this? oh okay, tell me how this apartment just randomly appeared here. .___. And i'm like thinking "I don't know how to have a actual debate man, i just watch debates" so i'm sitting here like a complete moron who doesn't sound like they understand which clearly makes them look like their winning. And i'm like "Google it" or read a Charles Darwin i can't get words out of my head very well but there are tons of things online you can look up "i have to go now, bye" and shut the door. I wanna hide in a hole now to be fair, i can't debate worth the life of me yet iv'e watched millions of videos. The words didn't come out i didn't mean it to sound like you win. i latterly meant the words aren't in my head to explain and you should find someone who can. 
Damn, now i'm worried there gonna come back because i opened the door for them the first time and they where gone for so long too! is it odd to say i feel like my personal space was sorta invaded? A question, doesn't always mean debate, or the bible and i wish they would have just said a question about god cause then i'd have had more room to say sorry i didn't realize that's not a conversation i'd like to have.  I also am nervous about them showing back up or starting something with folks below me now, is there anyway i can make it so they can't knock on my door? but i also don't want to make it so i can't help other people who actually need something like bottle collecting or more important things. 
I know i'm sorta hard on myself for mistakes, but i really do feel dumb. 
but religious people have always made me feel dumb? i also tend to freeze up and slur my words and my thinking gets all fuzzy cause social anxiety.

Messages In This Thread
I opened the door for solicitors - by SlowCalculations - September 6, 2019 at 9:41 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Fireball - September 6, 2019 at 9:47 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by SlowCalculations - September 6, 2019 at 9:53 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by onlinebiker - September 6, 2019 at 10:08 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by SlowCalculations - September 6, 2019 at 10:55 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by arewethereyet - September 6, 2019 at 1:34 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Mister Agenda - September 6, 2019 at 11:00 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Gwaithmir - September 6, 2019 at 12:40 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 6, 2019 at 1:40 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Sal - September 6, 2019 at 1:51 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Gawdzilla Sama - September 6, 2019 at 1:55 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by The Valkyrie - September 6, 2019 at 3:34 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by EgoDeath - September 6, 2019 at 4:25 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by SlowCalculations - September 6, 2019 at 4:39 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by EgoDeath - September 6, 2019 at 4:48 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by onlinebiker - September 6, 2019 at 7:12 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Little lunch - September 7, 2019 at 5:05 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Rahn127 - September 6, 2019 at 9:50 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Objectivist - September 7, 2019 at 10:40 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Mermaid - September 7, 2019 at 10:44 am
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 7, 2019 at 3:15 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by SlowCalculations - September 7, 2019 at 4:00 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by mordant - September 7, 2019 at 5:08 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Fireball - September 7, 2019 at 5:26 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by EgoDeath - September 8, 2019 at 5:34 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by The Valkyrie - September 8, 2019 at 5:23 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Cecelia - September 13, 2019 at 4:45 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by LastPoet - September 13, 2019 at 5:15 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by Cecelia - September 13, 2019 at 6:43 pm
RE: I opened the door for solicitors - by arewethereyet - June 15, 2021 at 6:49 pm