Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love lift us up where we belong...
RE: Love lift us up where we belong...
People who couldn't handle basic wash out. That's part of the purpose of basic training/boot camp.

It still has nothing to do with Hitler, Anne Frank, or genitalia.

No, you have never lied about your 'pussyness'. You, in fact, wrap yourself in it and use it and any abuses you suffered and present it as an excuse for nearly everything.

Yeah, I know your dad shot a gun in the house while you were in there. That's fucked up. But you let it define you when it actually says more about him than it does about you. You were bullied and it defines you. At some point I would have thought you would have sought some counseling to figure out how to move forward or you would have done some work on yourself to try to move forward.

It maybe would have been easier for me to curl up into a ball and give up based on the shit I went through but that's not the life I wanted. I learned that nearly everything that has been thrown at me by others in the last four decades is not as bad as what I lived through prior to that.

Your need to compare everything in real life to movie plots shows that you can't deal with the reality of life.

And no, I would not want you next to me in a dangerous situation. You would revert back to your delicate abused self and couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You sniveling in a corner would be of no help and would most likely be a hinderance to safe outcome.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
Love lift us up where we belong... - by Brian37 - October 26, 2019 at 11:05 am
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by arewethereyet - October 26, 2019 at 11:13 am
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by Brian37 - October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by arewethereyet - October 26, 2019 at 12:40 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by Brian37 - October 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by onlinebiker - October 26, 2019 at 1:26 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by Gawdzilla Sama - October 26, 2019 at 1:44 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by arewethereyet - October 26, 2019 at 2:45 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by onlinebiker - October 26, 2019 at 3:06 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by arewethereyet - October 26, 2019 at 3:21 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by arewethereyet - October 26, 2019 at 7:01 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by Brian37 - October 26, 2019 at 5:24 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by Little lunch - October 26, 2019 at 3:56 pm
RE: Love lift us up where we belong... - by onlinebiker - October 26, 2019 at 6:08 pm