Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook is a church
Facebook is a church
Fascistbook banned me for 30 days after reposting (sharing) a meme with a plane in it and reading "no prayer has ever prevented a plane from falling". So I deactivated my account and prepared it for deleting which will occur on 25th January. It was clear to me that Fascistbook is no longer a platform for free expression - it's a fascist camp where freedom of speech is chained up and gagged 50 floors beneath the surface. So I moved to the Russian social media VKontakte where you can upload the most hated by Fascistbook image named "Jebus fucking Christ" and which depicts exactly that and the image is still there for months, without you having even a warning.
What's worse with Fascistbook, even posting personal opinions on other matters without using a single bad word triggers an automatic ban and I wasn't the only one who suffered such a random ban for nothing.
Today the admin of the group "Atheist Society" (I used to be a member before I left Fascistbook) shared this screenshot on VK. I knew Fascistbook would start deleting atheist groups but I didn't expect it would happen so soon. Apparently church Fascistbook is afraid that the existence of such groups could open the eyes of the sheep and drive them away from the greedy priests. A fact that adds to these fears is that this group reached this impressive size in less than 3 months. It used to have only 6k members and then suddenly started growing exponentially. Ever since this growth began, the administrators of several other atheist groups were banned for 30 days over bullshit - for reposting things that others have shared before without punishment.
If you have been a member of Atheist Society, leave Fascistbook now. It's only a matter of time before the fascists turn their virtual eyes towards you and force you to leave.

[Image: Q2pq-Sq-IMLW4.jpg]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Facebook is a church - by rado84 - January 4, 2021 at 4:47 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by The Valkyrie - January 4, 2021 at 5:51 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by rado84 - January 4, 2021 at 6:15 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by The Grand Nudger - January 4, 2021 at 6:45 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 4, 2021 at 6:54 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by Gawdzilla Sama - January 4, 2021 at 9:14 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by arewethereyet - January 4, 2021 at 9:24 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by rado84 - January 4, 2021 at 11:20 am
RE: Facebook is a church - by The Grand Nudger - January 4, 2021 at 11:33 am