Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about chiefdoms(government)
RE: Questions about chiefdoms(government)
(May 30, 2021 at 7:15 pm)Quill01 Wrote:
(May 30, 2021 at 6:51 am)brewer Wrote: Google can be very informative.

Hi, I cant post the link due to the 30/30 rule here. Sure I could google but I don't trust alot of the information out there as it might not be reliable and/or false with possibly people that don't know what there talking about so I would rather listen to sound sources, go straight to the horses mouth, professionals and people in the know. I came here also for a second voice on the questions to get to the truth of the matter as I consider atheists in general to be honest people and compare answers from the history forum(not on here) to see if there the same. If there not well then somethings not right espeasaclly If the answers are contradictions.

Wiki looks reliable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefdom
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about chiefdoms(government) - by Quill01 - May 29, 2021 at 4:09 pm
RE: Questions about chiefdoms(government) - by brewer - May 30, 2021 at 6:51 am
RE: Questions about chiefdoms(government) - by Quill01 - May 30, 2021 at 7:15 pm
RE: Questions about chiefdoms(government) - by brewer - May 30, 2021 at 8:07 pm
RE: Questions about chiefdoms(government) - by Quill01 - June 5, 2021 at 1:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's Another Thread About Government Planning.... Minimalist 0 540 July 11, 2015 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist