Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging
RE: I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging
(October 10, 2021 at 5:12 pm)Lawz Wrote:
(October 10, 2021 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, Black people are intensifying anti-Black racism by being angry about the way they’re being treated by anti-Black racists? This is like saying people who resent getting kicked in the throat are the ones making the throat-kicking epidemic worse, instead of laying the blame where it belongs - with the International Brotherhood of Throat Kickers.

I’m not one to judge, but you have GOT to quit drinking.

Boru

I promise you I am stone cold sober. 

Read the OP again, mate: anger at PERCEIVED ubiquitous anti-black racism causes crime, financial (career) disenfranchisement, rage etc.

It's virtually all in the mind Boru - yes there's a BIT of genuine anti-black looking racism, but the vast majority DESPISE racism, and the constant banging on about anti-black looking racism, reminiscing ad nauseum perpetual about slavery (12 years a slave?) and BLM...then you've got shit like the recent films of RZA....the list in recent times is practically endless, but the EVIDENCE of actual anti-black profound and ubiquitous racism? Missing. Case in point: there is NO EVIDENCE of racism in the killing of George Floyd, yet it blew BLM up in the news and made it a global movement.

I don’t need to read it again, I completely understood your points. Anti-Black racism doesn’t exist. And if it does, Black people are to blame. Garbage.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Deduce that Candyman is Effectively Real and Rampaging - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 10, 2021 at 5:17 pm