Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 10:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your flight is delayed.
RE: If your flight is delayed.
(October 17, 2021 at 7:33 pm)Oldandeasilyconfused Wrote:
(October 13, 2021 at 11:51 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: So....right wing nutjobs tried to float the lie that vaccine mandates caused flight delays.  Nevermind that the ceos of the airlines said that was all bullshit...they had advertising spots for pillows on fox to sell.  In a wonderful demonstration of bad faith, the point is to tie whatever might inconvenience people to the other party, even if your party is responsible for...say...the death of something near a million americans?

These people are willing, and not just willing..but eager... to kill their own constituency to hold onto power..because, on the one hand, they never counted on winning the votes to hold power ..and, on the other...they're death cultists for whom no number of sick people is enough.

Vaccine mandates cause flight delays? I guess I can kind of understand what passes for logic with such people.

We have our own people, to whom I refer generically as Mr and Mrs Godhelpus.   I remember reading in letters to the editor when I was in my 20's that an atheist cannot possibly be a moral person.[without Jesus].

My favourite was when daylight saving was introduced. A lady wrote to the local rag complaining daylight savings  were bleaching her curtains.

Our water has been fluoridated for decades. I remember only that in the public debate, the loonies came out of the woodwork. Would I be mistaken to think fluoridated  water is unknown in a significant number of US states, or am I just being mean?

Bold mine -

Love that Hehe

Water has been flouridated here for a long time but, yeah, there were people who thought it would cause all sorts of crazy things...not really a surprise that the same sort of people are freaked out about the COVID vaccines, or any vaccines for that matter.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
If your flight is delayed. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2021 at 2:45 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by onlinebiker - October 12, 2021 at 2:49 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2021 at 2:52 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2021 at 2:54 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2021 at 2:53 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by onlinebiker - October 12, 2021 at 2:55 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2021 at 2:59 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2021 at 3:02 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2021 at 3:00 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Brian37 - October 12, 2021 at 3:03 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 12, 2021 at 3:05 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by arewethereyet - October 12, 2021 at 3:03 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by LadyForCamus - October 12, 2021 at 3:28 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by no one - October 12, 2021 at 4:50 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Oldandeasilyconfused - October 12, 2021 at 5:19 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by onlinebiker - October 12, 2021 at 5:26 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Oldandeasilyconfused - October 13, 2021 at 11:26 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by The Grand Nudger - October 13, 2021 at 11:51 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by Oldandeasilyconfused - October 17, 2021 at 7:33 pm
RE: If your flight is delayed. - by arewethereyet - October 17, 2021 at 7:36 pm