Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
Muslims often argue that islam is religion of peace and those people who do violent things are getting it wrong, you're all familiar about itSmile Well, according to them, Muhammad got it wrong too...
Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf was a victim of Muhammad, assassinated just because he criticized him..
Muhammad Don Corleone Wrote:Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). The prophet said, "You may say it."
So you can lie in order to kill..Tongue Looks like a mafia meeting doesn't it?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/...s/kab.html
so next time when you condemn evil deeds of your fellow muslims, don't forget that your prophet hired assassins to kill people who oppose him..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Messages In This Thread
Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by annatar - March 18, 2011 at 5:18 am
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by ib.me.ub - March 18, 2011 at 7:37 am
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by Tearjerker - March 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by ib.me.ub - March 19, 2011 at 12:36 am
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by Rayaan - March 22, 2011 at 5:43 pm
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by R00tKiT - July 21, 2022 at 3:02 pm
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by GUBU - July 22, 2022 at 2:45 am
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by Angrboda - July 21, 2022 at 4:31 pm
RE: Assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf - by R00tKiT - July 21, 2022 at 5:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who was Ali Ibn Abi Talib? Oldandeasilyconfused 8 7123 February 21, 2011 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Rayaan