Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
(March 7, 2012 at 8:57 pm)aleialoura Wrote: And yet so many people do it because they're paying for their college educations. What mind utilizing job paid for your college education?

Did I say there was anything wrong with doing it to pay for your college education and moving on to do something else? Nope. I was a chef for ten years before I did this. I didn't sell drugs or my body. Though I used both at my whim. Tongue

Quote:Well, law school is actually pretty expensive without scholarships and grants. I'm sure there are many lawyers out there who stripped their way through college.

Sure. The question remains. Why would I want someone in my family to do that?

Quote:Male prostitutes are usually gay. You know that, right?

And the point of that lesson is? My nephew can't have kids if he is gay? Do you imagine that I would like him less if he was gay?

Quote:I am not offended whatsoever. I would like to say that I've decided that from what I know about you, I don't like you at all, Shell B. I think you're a rude, mean-spirited, snobbish hater of sorts. I don't get offended by those people, I psychoanalyze them, draw conclusions about their inner-workings and chuckle a bit, but I would have to give a shit what you think first in order to become offended.

That's nice, Alei. Are you done with your bid for attention?

Quote:I know you probably don't give a shit if I like you, what I think of you, etc. I just wanted you to know that the feelings are mutual.

Hardly. I don't have any "feelings" toward you. I don't dislike you. You're not one of my friends here, but I honestly can't say I dislike you.

Quote:No, but you could walk down the street and get beaten and raped and catch an STD that way. So don't say you "can't" because unless you're superhuman, you can. As much as I don't like you, I hope that never happens, I'm just saying.

Oh, and that would somehow have to do with my job, how?

Cheerio, drama queen. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Shell B - March 7, 2012 at 9:06 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am