Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
(March 8, 2012 at 12:11 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I'm a little confused as to where all the hostility finally came out.

It was one-sided. You will have to ask alei.

Quote:I wanted to know why you found it distasteful for your family members, and I think I have an idea about your points. I could argue a few of them but I don't have the time today, frankly, and I know we're reasonably on the same side anyway.

I don't think there is a single thing I said here that anyone actually disagrees with, except maybe Vae. People don't dream that their children will grow up to be in the sex-trafficking business.

Quote:Btw, I need to know where you'll be when you come down here.

I'll have to ask them. All I know is I will be in your state. I found out it will be this fall!!

[/quote]

(March 8, 2012 at 12:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Clearly not at a strip club or brothel. Wink Shades That narrows it down quite a bit in Carolina doesn't it?

Where did you get that idea? Because I don't want my daughter to be a stripper I would never see one? Sure, I probably wouldn't let one touch me, but that hardly has anything to do with distaste against them in particular.

I have to admit that my opinion is not being helped by this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Shell B - March 8, 2012 at 12:37 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am