Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
(May 26, 2012 at 10:16 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(May 26, 2012 at 10:06 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: No apparently everyone has missed THAT little tidbit of information

Do I detect sarcasm.

It is a long thread I had better things to do than trawl al through it.

Anyhoo.

Quote:At age 14, Stalin was sent by his mother to Tiflis Theological Seminary in what is now Tbilisi, Georgia. Young Joseph had earned a scholarship there and intended on eventually becoming a priest in the Georgian Orthodox Church

Didn't quite work out, apparently he left before his finals, none the less, he was a church trained psychopath.

Marvellous!! another person who wants to read sarcasm and derision into my posts!!

Seriously mate I couldn't give a tinkers toss. It is past history and has small relevance today. What happened then is interesting but how we are NOW is vital imho. And no I have not heard that Stalin was heading to priesthood.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by KichigaiNeko - May 26, 2012 at 10:24 am