Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
Quote:I hope not given the fact that Marxism is atheist by definition.

Got to make something clear to you (and I know it won't sink in).
Communism is a political stance, theism and atheism are stances to do with belief or lack of belief in god.
So quit trying to merge them.

I can mention thousands of religious leaders who have committed mass murder and genocide if you want? All in the name of their religion/god.

I used to have an extremely long long long list of atrocities committed by religion, the church and religious leaders. Looking for it now. It's a hell of a long list.
Hundreds and even thousands of atrocities have been committed by religion, I could easily say that it's proof that the religious are immoral. I can produce a far far far greater list of mass murders and atrocities committed by religion than you can for atheism.

Quote:If Christians had killed and suppressed tens of thousands of atheists just in the last century you might also have the energy to rant.
Well.........they have actually. I could start with the Catholic extermination camps. Over a hundred thousand stabbed, hanged and burnt alive. Which happened within the last century.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by Ace Otana - May 30, 2012 at 4:50 am