Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
(May 31, 2012 at 8:08 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(May 31, 2012 at 8:01 pm)Polaris Wrote: Actually that's not just it (when I was an agnostic, I did believe that though), but I'm not about to argue with some atheist about what being a Christian actually requires...though the Apostles' Creed sums it up well.

Then why are you here? And why do we have to tolerate you?

Also, "some" atheist? Bitch, please.

Biblical archaeology as it applies to the mid-to-late Iron Ages as well as the discussing the political-religious ramifications of the end of the Dark Ages in 800 CE.

If you don't want to tolerate me, then don't.

Shell....
"A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings." Christian baptism is seen as being baptized by the Holy Spirit. If they don't have that, then all they profess are mere words. I was one of those people, so I don't say such words as a way of showing I am better than others.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by Polaris - May 31, 2012 at 8:19 pm