Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
Do you find comfort in being obtuse?

A religion is a whole plethora of beliefs. Atheism is a single disbelief. Before I delve into that, I would like you to use the actual definition of cult to form your answer instead of making up your own. Time is precious. Try to not to mince words.

Okay, so here's your precious Jesus, leading by example.

Quote:Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword.Matthew 10:34
I came to bring fire to the earth and how I wish it were already kindled! Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.Luke 12:49-51

Where's the double standard you speak of? Atheists have no holy book filled with contradictions and orders by a supposed deity who is far from blameless. There are no clueless followers who spout utter lies to protect their ignorance. There are no bullshitters who are supposedly training to becomes sisters but spend their time on atheist forums repeating back swears and spewing emoticons with their tongues sticking out because they think the tripe they spew is clever.

For your benefit, I hope you are a poe. Otherwise, you're just another "good" Christian.

EM dash spaces, please. It makes my brain hurt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by Shell B - June 13, 2012 at 1:47 am