Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
(June 17, 2012 at 3:15 am)Annik Wrote: You'll refer to the second section of the link to get a better idea of what I am talking about.
The sentence right before "citation needed"? Tongue

Quote:Also it's a test and measures personality. Hence, it is a personality test.
Yes, but you said it was a "personality quiz" which has connotations of the "what M+M character are you?" things people put on their myspace back in the day. Even without those connotations, quiz refers to tests of knowledge, not any sort of psych evaluation. Thinking

Also "just" when it is the gold standard for the scientific measurement of personality. But maybe at this point its just semantics anyway, I get the feeling that I misunderstood what you were getting at, and I apologize for that.
Mary Immaculate, star of the morning
Chosen before the creation began
Chosen to bring for your bridal adorning
Woe to the serpent and rescue to man.

Sinners, we honor your sinless perfection;
Fallen and weak, for your pity we plead;
Grand us the shield of your sovereign protection,
Measure your aid by the depth of our need.

Bend from your throne at the voice of our crying,
Bend to this earth which your footsteps have trod;
Stretch out your arms to us, living and dying,
Mary Immaculate, Mother of God.

Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by Aiza - June 17, 2012 at 4:15 am