Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists
"Some atheists can be religious. Not all religions are theistic.
Religion is a collection of cultural systems, belief systems, and worldviews that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values. Many religions have narratives, symbols, traditions and sacred histories that are intended to give meaning to life or to explain the origin of life or the universe."

You just can't conceive of being wrong, because you have your imaginary friend on your side. I do not consider Buddhism when it has been divorced from gods to be a religion. Rather, it is a philosophy. Atheists are not deists, either, and your runaway train last line there is, as is usual for you by now, just another red herring express. Fucking dogmatic douchebaggery.

"You'll refer to the second section of the link to get a better idea of what I am talking about."

'The sentence right before "citation needed"?'

Jerkoff
Trying to update my sig ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone (else) seems to be hating on atheists - by Epimethean - June 19, 2012 at 4:14 am