Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
I did that once. I have considered it again recently.

The way you would like me to respond to your rudeness is to leave? Strange.
I think that is still a statement with little substance. The point seems to (still) be to be rude and arrogant instead of actually having a discussion. May be I should leave. I have learned a lot about the nature of Atheists and Agnostics. No, I am kidding, I have only learned about 10 or so people. But I am rehashed in my opinion of the average modern person. Not very impressed at all, but I already knew that. Throw me off your website because I refuse to be pushed around. I respond poorly to posts that can be read "Fuck you assole. signed -Kyu". And you are the least bit surprised? Just very, very, very unimpressed right now. If I do stay, I don't think I have anything else to say to someone with your obvious level of intellect and class.

We should post at different times in the morning, we are following each other around again right now...

Any ways.
Universal love is hard, but it's correct. I care for and respect your humanity, all.
Thank you for your time,
-Pip

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe? - by Pippy - July 15, 2009 at 7:50 am