Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i was a depressed xians but now a happy Atheist
RE: i was a depressed xians but now a happy Atheist
i sometimes feel like i've let down my my wife and 4 small kids.
did i do the right thing by coming out? we are having to bear the consequences and no one to turn to and we're on our own.
i received an email from someone i know from that church telling me that they forgive me and to come back and confess my wrongs and they will help me and my family.
stuck between sticking on your convictions but then not being able to provide for your wife and kids or let go of your conviction and let them win but on the other hand receiving the help for your wife and kids.
Ive got to make some tough decisions.rent is due,no more foods left for my family.life sucks you know.religions and beliefs don;'t make sense.we're living in a cruel world with folks forcing their beliefs upon you .its either you're with us or against us kind of thing.
sinking into depressions

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was a depressed xians but now a happy Atheist - by richard202 - September 5, 2012 at 1:21 pm
RE: i was a depressed xians but now a happy Atheist - by jonb - September 6, 2012 at 8:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No longer an atheist but what am I? A different kind of CREATIONIST.. Whateverist 53 10799 August 1, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape