Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
(March 25, 2013 at 1:22 pm)naimless Wrote: Right but there could be a medical professional within this group of people - or someone with a similar experience within this group of people.

Why not just go to the mall and ask everyone that walks by? After all, one of them might be a doctor.

naimless Wrote:How is he supposed to go to a medical professional with this issue if they believe in superstition regarding sexuality?

How's he supposed to find out if a medical professional believes in superstition when he's asking a bunch of atheists instead?

naimless Wrote:Telling someone to get help if they are looking for help doesn't help.

It does if you're pointing them to the proper place to get help.

naimless Wrote:If people hold no experience on the subject then why reply at all?

To point him in the right direction.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction? - by Faith No More - March 25, 2013 at 1:47 pm