Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
OK! i good dat good news now.as almost all of you told me to go shhhhh and as im arrogant like a stone and told my friends ,bbuuuuut i kinda tested them.
you see my friend the untrusted one who always does big stupid pranks on me did this nasty nasty prank on me almost a year ago he basically told me his mother was dead which she is obviously not.so i decided its revenge for me and see how will they react.as the both of them (the pranker and the loyal that's what i call them atleast) are Muslims and i cant tell them i am an atheist having the scary part was they could report me no matter what. so i decided im gonna prank them like they never prank me before. im said this to them:ok ffffff i got something to tell you guys. im leaving Islam. first thing i heard was absolute silence from them so i continued. i explained why i was leaving islam and becoming an atheist.final results shocking loyal friend was all accepting and such he even said i was thinking of that too.and so we became much much better friends. as for the second one the pranker he said
YOU KAFER, I CANNOT BELIEVE THE WORDS YOU SAY. then he said i cant stay with you anymore and so he left the house. when he left i told my friend that it was all a "real prank" and i was seeing your reaction sense that awful prank he did to me. as you were accepting and he shocked till death i decided to tell you. as for him lets see the next day maybe he is a little too shocked.Next Day:calling him on the phone he said to me that you are ruining our friendship as i heard that i completely said no it was all a prank for your devil prank you dog... he said phew i was actually hah ok let me rest for a second call you later.....tooooooot.

So?results where completely shocking as i said over and over again.sometimes i just think that was a really bad idea thinking that a friend could kinda betray me and think of me as an insult to his religion and friendship. while the other HAH we are great friends now atleast i know who to trust now that's an upside.

alright guys have a nice day and thanks for reading!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should i - by Hollyblades - July 13, 2014 at 4:00 pm
RE: Should i - by MagetheEntertainer - July 13, 2014 at 5:17 pm
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents - by Hollyblades - July 14, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unaccepting Parents Insertcoolnamehere 22 5537 May 11, 2013 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Violet