Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontology of God--Theological Noncognitivist View
RE: Ontology of God--Theological Noncognitivist View
(January 17, 2010 at 4:46 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You're such a shit Rabbit.
Just remember that god is in every shit you step in fr0d0.

fr0d0 Wrote:I'm not volunteering my interpretation as that's not relevant here.
My dear fr0d0, if anything is clear after 75 posts in this thread is that you're not relevant in this thread since you give no definition whatsoever.

fr0d0 Wrote:You are free to make up your own metaphysical diversion.
Yes we all are. But instead of dodging, not-defining, escaping verification, escaping falsifiability, illogic, you can always demand from me that I give non-evading answers to my opinion.

fr0d0 Wrote:With VOID it's future technology. With you it's your own flavour of spirituality.
Well, you didn't get that exactly right then. It's nothing metaphyiscal, rather emotional. I'm just an emotional guy you see, in real life that is.

fr0d0 Wrote:You know very well what we're talking about here, yet you volunteer this dog shit for opinion. Be a sweetie and clear up after yourself.
Well, well, wipe your tears now dear. I think you're getting emotional yourself now about the loss this night of your cherished divine virtual friend without attributes. I'll drink one on you tonight to support you in your loss.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0

Messages In This Thread
Ontology of God--Theological Noncognitivist View - by Knight - January 15, 2010 at 6:23 pm
RE: Ontology of God--Theological Noncognitivist View - by Purple Rabbit - January 17, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A contradiction in the liberal view of gender shadow 64 12289 September 18, 2017 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Devil's advocate for why ontology is meaningless and vacuous. Edwardo Piet 76 6857 September 12, 2016 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Cynical view of happiness. paulpablo 77 7827 July 10, 2016 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  My View on Belief vs. Knowledge GrandizerII 29 7325 March 4, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Question One thing that makes you doubt your own world view? Tea Earl Grey Hot 9 2746 July 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Something completely different