Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodging theodicy: 'On Faith' panel stumbles over Haiti and God
RE: Dodging theodicy: 'On Faith' panel stumbles over Haiti and God
It's not a dodge VOID it's an answer. To put the condition that only positive is good dismisses the "indifferent" as bad. That you're indifferent to Christianity doesn't make you a Christian, it makes you a non Christian.

I'm glad you're willing to learn, but your aggressive negativity is possibly the worst methodology i could possibly think of if you're genuinely trying to grasp anything.

The whole omnipotent/ omni-benevolent fallacy has been dismissed thoroughly by Arcanus here. Maybe you just have a short memory?

Additionally... to play the "dodge" card is you really saying that you won't consider the point made. I sincerely tried to answer. If you don't understand or would like an alternative thought stream, why not say, rather than actually dodge completely and resort to insult?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dodging theodicy: 'On Faith' panel stumbles over Haiti and God - by fr0d0 - February 5, 2010 at 3:26 am