Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#crimingwhilewhite
RE: #crimingwhilewhite
(December 8, 2014 at 11:11 am)simplemoss Wrote: #Crimingwhilewhite has become a popular and influential twitter trend here's an article about it:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Cr...77271.html

Since I figure about 90% of af.org's members are white and all of us regardless of race basically support this cause

How about we all start a thread dedicated too #crimingwhilewhite
Who's first?

I got away with crimes because I'm not scum and I'm fairly polite.

I was once rolling a joint outside when I saw two police officers, as they approached I had to quickly put the huge bag of weed behind me, and the joint. They talked to me for about 5 minutes very suspiciously but thank god they never asked me to stand up or move. Then they just left.

My friend at the time, had more of the scum attitude. He was white though. He was very proud of all the times he'd been arrested, bragged about it to every girl he met. Started a rap group called FTP which stands for fuck the police.
He was arrested because he had marijuana in his pocket, probably less than what I had. I think he got arrested a few more times for that.

Another two times I'd been stopped by the police with marijuana on me and never searched.

Just the other night the police stopped me in my car because it's a new car and I didn't understand the fact that the dashboard gives a warning to say the automatic lights are working fine.
Anyway to cut a long story short the police stopped me, breathilized me, just because it's the christmas season. Told me I was the nicest person they ever stopped, then explained what I'd been doing with my car lights and helped me out with them.

Personally the only people I know who have been beaten or arrested were scum who were very proud of being beaten and arrested. Oh and they were white.

Plus there's probably other factors too, like how people dress, if the person is a good looking female and the officer is male. Even though I've seen police brutality on good looking white females too.

I've seen youtube videos of police brutality and there's a lot of white victims who weren't even resisting arrest who had their arms broken, badly beaten. And that's without even resisting. in England there's been a white guy who got tazered to death and he wasn't even the person the police were looking for. But no one rioted when he died.

But just to clarify, I don't see this as a black and white issue that's so clear cut. I just think that there have been black people who have been shot and killed for no reason but that doesn't mean that no black person should ever be shot and killed by the police.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
#crimingwhilewhite - by simplemoss - December 8, 2014 at 11:11 am
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Alex K - December 8, 2014 at 11:21 am
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Fidel_Castronaut - December 8, 2014 at 11:23 am
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by paulpablo - December 8, 2014 at 11:58 am
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Thumpalumpacus - December 8, 2014 at 12:34 pm
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by LastPoet - December 8, 2014 at 12:40 pm
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Minimalist - December 8, 2014 at 1:02 pm
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Nope - December 8, 2014 at 1:24 pm
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by simplemoss - December 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm
RE: #crimingwhilewhite - by Jenny A - December 11, 2014 at 8:01 pm