Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What technology/knowledge could you bring to the Middle Ages?
RE: What technology/knowledge could you bring to the Middle Ages?
Ive often daydreamed about this topic. Great stuff. I have this pet peeve of mine  its called religion. bugs the shit outta me. Why? well outside of the obvious , indoctrination, fairy tale worshiping, wars, oppression of well....everyone at some point, but the real tragedy is the untold advancements in science that could have been had if the resources that have been devoted to religion over the course of history had been devoted to science. I would have told the powers that be to take all that money and mental power they were using to promote god and instead devote it all to science. If you fast forward from that point to now, i believe we would be having this conversation over interstellar communication because I would be in a space station cafe enjoying my starbucks(oh yeah starbucks will have space cafe's) coffee while using my holoputer and getting a massage by a green 3 boobed alien hottie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What technology/knowledge could you bring to the Middle Ages? - by jeebusmubummed - November 19, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who in the tudman administration faked a war so that they could sell weapons, to whom BrianSoddingBoru4 7 242 February 11, 2024 at 5:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Just watching a PBS show on Middle ages Brian37 9 1145 April 26, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Comment on "The Dark Ages" Minimalist 0 401 October 16, 2017 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Religion in the Middle Ages Jericho 32 3643 April 29, 2015 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  How the middle east became muslim Aractus 19 3970 September 23, 2014 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: ShaMan