Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 6:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(April 23, 2016 at 12:35 pm)pool the great Wrote:
(April 23, 2016 at 12:29 pm)Losty Wrote: Actually where they came from is purely speculation. A bit of biology, a bit of religion, a bit of this, a bit of that. It's not nearly so cut and dry as you try to put it. What about matriarchal societies? If it were completely biological, you'd have to argue that those societies are not biologically the same as other humans.

I want source that backs up your claim before I proceed to examine the rest of your post.

Just as your source is actually about mating and doesn't specifically relate to the topic, there aren't many options when it comes to peer reviewed articles relating to societal standards.

This is an interesting read
http://www.quebecoislibre.org/younkins26.html

Also, this would be nice if I could find the whole article
http://www.peerreviewedbymyneurons.com/2...ial-norms/

There is no science that backs up the belief that social norms are strictly the result of biology. There is also no science that backs up the idea that mating is the only or even the most important reason people adhere to social norms. Finally, there is no science that backs up the idea that biology is the only factor for humans which choosing a mate.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!" - by Losty - April 23, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1621 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive