Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What do scientists say about existence?
RE: What do scientists say about existence?
So, as usual with you Oh ye atheists, you have not been thinking as to come to your own personally thought out and written up meaning of existence.

You guys can't think at all.

Addressing Mr. Obvious:

Dear Mr. Obvious, you are obviously not learned at all much less intelligent, because the best way of  giving the concept of what a word means is NOT to use the word in your definition of the word; think now, isn’t that circular talking and therefore betraying your intrinsic ignorance of the meaning of the word itself?
Quote:
Obvious - full cite at the bottom - Wrote:What a bullshit question anyways?
What is existance[sic] ?

If that's as vague a term as you are going to use:
Existance is.
That is all.

Hint: do research on principles of lexicography.

Your post will be located for the convenience of readers at below my signature post, as my signature post follows right away in Annex.

See all you guys again tomorrow, and in the meantime, you guys look so pathetic, you mistake a mantra like 'It is a delusion, it is a delusion..." for an argument - sad, very sad: all because you guys can't think at all or you choose what I call:

Acquired Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome.

Annex
[Start of Mario's earlier post]

Mario Wrote:
   Mariosep Online
   Religious Views: Liberal protestant
   Threads: 3
   Warning Level: 0%
   #50 RE: What do scientists say about existence?
   Yesterday, 07:03 (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:48 by Mariosep. )

Dear Brewer, from the start you have been into evasiveness, namely, you have not said anything about existence, much less about what scientists say about existence.

And you don't because you are into the instinct of continuous evasiveness as a stratagem to not have to come to the issue itself systematically, God exists or not.

Systematic treatment requires us all to first work together as to concur on what is existence, that is why I am inviting everyone to contribute his thoughts on what is existence, including scientists, then we will work to concur on what is the concept of God I am propounding the existence of, and you are denying the existence of.

You see, Brewer, I am telling you and all atheists, you have no guts to take up the issue systematically, but you dwell stubbornly in evasiveness, because that is the way to keep safe in your un-intelligent embrace of the identity of atheist.

Okay, show yourself to be into the issue itself of God exists or not, with first contributing your concept of what is existence.

Dear readers and atheists here, you also all think up what is existence and present it here, and we will work out a mutually agreed on concept of what is existence, otherwise we are irrational talking past each other's head.

Here is again my concept of what is existence plus four examples:

Mario Wrote:
      Post #12 RE: What do scientists say about existence?

[...]

This is an invitation for us all who are keen to know what is existence, what is a scientist, and does God exist, God from my part, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning, for us all to collaborate to resolve the meanings of existence, scientist, and God.

From my part, existence is the reality which reality is the object of a living man having awareness, i.e. being conscious of his experiencing the presence of the said object.

An example of existence is our nose.

Another example of existence is the computer monitor screen we are looking at to read this post.

A third example of existence is the rose in our flower garden.

A fourth example of existence is the sun in the day sky and the moon in the night sky.

What do you say, guys here: Do you have your idea of what is existence?

[...]

(13th June 2017, 03:34)mh.brewer Wrote:
      Yesterday, 03:34 Brewer

Been here all along, it's fun to read your delusional idiocy.

You claim god is the creator and therefore exists, well then prove it. god existing as a "concept" is a fantasy delusion, a non supportable product of the mind, no more believable than superman or santa.

Congratulations, you bought into a fantasy delusion that is even not of your making. Other men made it and it sucked you in. Poor insecure delusional twit that you are.
      God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
      1 kudos given by: ignoramus

There, I have finished all the new posts here in my thread, and thank you so much, it is really a joyful sigh from me that you all react to my posts, no matter that you also hurl harsh language on me.

But I am terribly disappointed because you none of you have presented what is your thinking on your own very personally thought up and written out concept of what is existence, perhaps you are not accustomed to do genuine thinking at all.

Still it is not too late to start the custom of genuine thinking, grounded on observation and guided by truths, facts, logic, and the best thoughts of mankind from since the dawn of conscious reason.

Now, I am telling you again that you are into what I call:

Acquired Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome.

I beg of you, put away that acquisition, and now at this point at least in time, THINK INTELLIGENTLY on the words from Stimbo below I put in bold, and see how un-intelligent she speaks, though she feels so smug with having said something, Oh so abysmally deep, deep: that in the process she forgot to read it again after first draft, and I have always taught my students, When you write something always read it again carefully to see if everything in it is intelligent.

See you guys all again tomorrow

PS
   Dear real powers that be here in this forum website, thanks that I am here again, for I thought that I was banned forever, and I just the day before yesterday had to look up a forum to do writing in, because the Debate.org was down indefinitely for mysterious factors, and even when I deleted all its cookies, still it was down to my internet service provider.

Thanks, because now I recall Stimbo was the one who it seemed then kept me out here.

I hope this note here does not stir up some parties here to get me boycotted out again.

Stimbo Wrote:
      What do scientists say about existence?
      Cyberman Away
      Previous username: Stimbo
      Administrator and Prophet-in-residence
      Religious Views: Noli simul flare sorbereque.
      Threads: 217
      Yesterday, 03:52

Nobody cares what scientists say about anything. All that matters is what the science says.

[End of earlier post]

Quote:Mr.Obvious  #66
Yesterday, 04:04

What a bullshit question anyways?
What is existance?

If that's as vague a term as you are going to use:
Existance is.
That is all.
who waste lives fighting fossils
worn out by the sands of time.
Unaware they are, that an empty shell
bereft of flesh, blood and even bone
can not speak but certainly does tell
more than commandments in stone.
Behind the frames of who came before
there lie ideas unable to pass away;
Even when heroes fade, are no more,
their truths and legacies forever stay.
1 kudos given by: mh.brewer

Messages In This Thread
What do scientists say about existence? - by Mariosep - June 10, 2017 at 8:52 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 10, 2017 at 9:07 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Mariosep - June 10, 2017 at 10:16 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Mariosep - June 10, 2017 at 10:42 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 10, 2017 at 10:56 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Mariosep - June 10, 2017 at 10:30 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 10, 2017 at 10:39 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Brian37 - July 18, 2017 at 10:56 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Foxaèr - June 10, 2017 at 10:17 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by bennyboy - June 12, 2017 at 11:11 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 11, 2017 at 6:53 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Alex K - June 11, 2017 at 7:59 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Cyberman - June 11, 2017 at 10:25 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by chimp3 - June 11, 2017 at 10:34 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by chimp3 - June 11, 2017 at 4:07 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Alex K - June 11, 2017 at 4:27 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by GUBU - June 12, 2017 at 4:22 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by GUBU - June 12, 2017 at 4:49 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Jehanne - June 13, 2017 at 10:07 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by bennyboy - June 14, 2017 at 10:04 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Jehanne - June 14, 2017 at 10:19 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by bennyboy - June 14, 2017 at 10:38 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 14, 2017 at 12:19 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 12, 2017 at 3:34 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by GUBU - June 14, 2017 at 5:16 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Astreja - June 13, 2017 at 10:55 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Jehanne - June 13, 2017 at 11:31 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 13, 2017 at 8:58 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Losty - June 14, 2017 at 1:46 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Cyberman - June 14, 2017 at 11:26 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by bennyboy - June 15, 2017 at 10:39 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Mariosep - June 15, 2017 at 4:34 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 15, 2017 at 5:12 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 15, 2017 at 6:20 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by brewer - June 16, 2017 at 4:57 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by chimp3 - June 17, 2017 at 5:27 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Astreja - June 21, 2017 at 12:43 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Astreja - June 22, 2017 at 12:04 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by GUBU - June 19, 2017 at 8:20 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Cyberman - June 19, 2017 at 12:24 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Cyberman - June 20, 2017 at 12:50 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by GUBU - June 20, 2017 at 4:40 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Succubus - June 23, 2017 at 10:46 pm
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Losty - June 22, 2017 at 2:47 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Losty - June 22, 2017 at 4:16 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Losty - June 22, 2017 at 5:37 am
RE: What do scientists say about existence? - by Alex K - July 18, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving the Existence of a First Cause Muhammad Rizvi 3 770 June 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The existence of God smithd 314 19804 November 23, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God The Veridican 14 1705 January 16, 2022 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Schrodinger's Cat. What say you? Brian37 39 2432 October 19, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A 'proof' of God's existence - free will mrj 54 6291 August 9, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Sal
  Best arguments for or against God's existence mcc1789 22 2810 May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 8042 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Objective Moral Values Argument AGAINST The Existence Of God Edwardo Piet 58 13760 May 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Berkeley's argument for the existence of God FlatAssembler 130 13236 April 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Arguments for God's Existence from Contingency datc 386 42469 December 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist