Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good argument for God's existence (long but worth it)
RE: A good argument for God's existence (long but worth it)
(September 1, 2017 at 8:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 1, 2017 at 6:42 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You know, the worst habit of all, is "the purifying of the self", thinking that you are so much better than everybody else, and holding the "true" and "correct" view.
Who lied to you and told you that? 

And didn't you say that you're not going to the these "forums" again?

https://atheistforums.org/thread-48740.html

Sleepy

Or was it a part of your "seeds of fury"?

https://atheistforums.org/thread-48253-p...pid1528379

Atlass, as our only other active Muslim, yea we all knew he said that, but I don't want him to leave. I think it is good for the west to see disagreements between Muslims just like I think it is good for Christians to see disagreements between atheists. I think he needed to leave because something in his life was stressing him out, and he didn't need more stress here. He may have meant it at the time sure. But I would prefer him to come back and try to argue here, than to get sucked into something horrible, like ISIS. 

Yes even you question him as well as we do, but his coming back after saying he wouldn't should be the least of our worries. I think he merely is still trying to find his place in the world. I have problems with your arguments as well, but as everyone knows, Catholic Lady and A-Theist also catch crap from me. 

You are both safe here even though we can be blunt with our words. MK annoys me mostly because he sounds like I did pining after a cheer leader in Highschool. But I don't want him gone, or arrested or dead anymore than I want that for you. But logic wise yes, I do pull my hair out. Point being does not matter that he said he wouldn't come back but did. What matters is that we know by him doing this, he didn't go completely off the deep end.

My problem was always about what the religion he preaches actually says.
Eventually the step that follows is paying allegiance to a Bedwin clan that died 1400 years ago. That is what Shiite faith is all about: love of Ali:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ndson.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...shura.html

Lying about this is a virtue in the Shiite faith:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#Twelver_Shia_view

Syria was destroyed because of Shiite Jihadists mainly. It wasn't ISIS alone; ISIS and Shiites together turned the place into oblivion.
The barbaric shadow of both Sunnies and Shiites did turn the Middle East into a living hell. I'm just sick of the blood; that's why you find me posting against any Shiite or any Sunni.

It's so grim. Like a hammer and a sickle.
And if you talk in public; you either get a Sunni knife, or a Shiite rope to the neck.

I would respect him a lot if he began to tell others about the shitty smell Muslims produced till now. But how do I know he is not using the Taqyiia laws?
The Middle East is literally, and I mean literally, a static toilet. From death to robbery of rights, and all this was defended by his religion. See Iran.
Let's not forget Sunnies and Saudi Arabia.

But you're right. It's better for him to spend his time here; rather than Jihadi undergrounds. And it's healthy for people to see the difference in POVs between others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A good argument for God's existence (long but worth it) - by WinterHold - September 2, 2017 at 12:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving the Existence of a First Cause Muhammad Rizvi 3 770 June 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The existence of God smithd 314 19989 November 23, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God The Veridican 14 1729 January 16, 2022 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A 'proof' of God's existence - free will mrj 54 6356 August 9, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Sal
  Best arguments for or against God's existence mcc1789 22 2815 May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 8067 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
  The Objective Moral Values Argument AGAINST The Existence Of God Edwardo Piet 58 13854 May 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Why the vision argument is a very good one! Mystic 72 7765 April 22, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Berkeley's argument for the existence of God FlatAssembler 130 13271 April 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Can somebody give me a good argument in favor of objective morality? Aegon 19 4450 March 14, 2018 at 6:42 pm