Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 10:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump".
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump".
I've kind of got used to walking around in a very very spooky place now because of the night shifts I've done in work.  

Where I work is basically a checklist everything you need in a set for a horror movie.  Old crumbling buildings, chains hanging from the ceiling.
Wooded areas with hooting owls and flying bats.
Open long grass areas.  Showering areas, huge spiders everywhere, huge moths everywhere.

We have to patrol alone around these areas at night, my technique to distract myself from fear is to think about sex.  That pretty much came about by accident, I was walking through the dark area of a warehouse and realized I'd stopped thinking about what I'd do if someone grabbed my by my ankle in the dark because I was thinking about what I'd like to do with this girl I work with.

I love horror films but everyone has probably heard of all the ones I like.

I did see something just today though coincidentally that was on youtube.  This Japanese urban legend called teke teke about a girl who got her legs cut off by a train, and now she crawls around on her elbows and hands finding people so she can cut them in half.

It's the first one.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by GUBU - November 9, 2017 at 10:49 am
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by paulpablo - December 6, 2017 at 7:02 pm
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by chimp3 - December 21, 2017 at 10:05 pm
RE: Ghosties, ghoulies, and things that go "bump". - by Haipule - December 22, 2017 at 12:17 am