Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When we close our eyes are we "seeing" dark or do our eyes shutdown?
RE: When we close our eyes are we "seeing" dark or do our eyes shutdown?
You're seeing dark. Even if my lids are closed I can tell if the light is on or off, and the brightness also wakes me up in the morning if I don't have a sleep mask on. So I know our eyes don't shut down.

They still rest bc they are not picking up any information when all there is is darkness.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Messages In This Thread
RE: When we close our eyes are we "seeing" dark or do our eyes shutdown? - by Catholic_Lady - December 7, 2017 at 1:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The discovery of alien life may be close. How will religion survive it? TubbyTubby 60 10504 May 3, 2017 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman