Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the world needs and the best that can happen to anyone
RE: What the world needs and the best that can happen to anyone
(July 3, 2018 at 12:00 pm)jimhabegger Wrote:
(July 3, 2018 at 10:00 am)jimhabegger Wrote: I think now that it was a mistake to bring God and faith into my original post the way I did. I think that discussing the pros and cons of religion would distract and detract from what I want to do now, which is for anyone who’s interested, if anyone is, to talk about how it might happen that more people will make more and better efforts to improve themselves for the benefit of others, and what any of us might be able to do, to help it happen.

I see a problem with that, since I started this thread in the Religion forum, with a post about God and Faith.  Big Grin

That isn't what I want to discuss any more, so maybe I need to start another thread in some other forum, about ideas for promoting self improvement for a better world?

You can only change yourself. You might be an example for others but that's about it, they will have to want to change themselves.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the world needs and the best that can happen to anyone - by brewer - July 3, 2018 at 3:07 pm