Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic nuns are having abortions themselves
RE: Catholic nuns are having abortions themselves
Quote:Two priests were going to Hawaii on vacation and decided that they would make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed, they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, and etc. The next morning they went to the beach, dressed in their "tourist" garb and were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a drop dead gorgeous blonde in a tiny bikini came walking straight towards them. They couldn't help but stare and when she passed them, she smiled and said, "Good morning, Father" - "Good morning, Father," nodding and addressing each of them individually, then passed on by. They were both stunned. How in the world did she recognize them as priests?

The next day they went back to the store, bought even more outrageous outfits-these were so loud, you could hear them before you even saw them-and again settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine, etc.
After a while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a string bikini this time, came walking toward them again. (They were glad they had sunglasses, because their eyes were about to pop out of their heads.)
Again, she approached them and greeted them individually, "Good morning, Father," - "Good morning Father," and started to walk away.
One of the priests couldn't stand it and said. "Just a minute, young lady. Yes, we are priests, and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did YOU know?"
"Oh, Father, don't you recognize me? I'm Sister Angela!"
[Image: ShannonNuessel-.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Catholic nuns are having abortions themselves - by Minimalist - August 1, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reasons to despise the Catholic church; Succubus 18 2561 April 25, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheist groups needing to prove themselves Bahana 21 3440 October 6, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Catholic Priest Beating Kids - video Fake Messiah 50 10256 February 12, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Another Lying Catholic Fuck Gets Caught Minimalist 24 11934 June 7, 2012 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  I'll Bet These Catholic Fuckers Minimalist 6 4576 June 4, 2012 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: ...above us only sky
  Another catholic bastard caught. Minimalist 6 3070 August 30, 2010 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Abortion dialogue I've been having... tavarish 103 31894 June 25, 2010 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Meatball