Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:08 am

Poll: Which religion is the biggest farce, the greatest affront and most demeaning of them all?
This poll is closed.
Mormonism
7.32%
3 7.32%
Scientology
31.71%
13 31.71%
Jehovah's Witnesses
0%
0 0%
Westboro Baptist
9.76%
4 9.76%
Some other Christian sect, please specify
2.44%
1 2.44%
Islam, feel free to specify a sect
9.76%
4 9.76%
Hinduism, feel free to specify a sect
2.44%
1 2.44%
Buddhism, feel free to specify a sect
0%
0 0%
It is a dead heat between .. (please specify)
4.88%
2 4.88%
All of them are equally batshit crazy
21.95%
9 21.95%
Every religion is special and beloved by God(s)
0%
0 0%
Fuck all polls and people who post them
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
(November 24, 2019 at 6:54 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(November 23, 2019 at 2:05 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: I find Islam to be weirdest, especially when those guys pray and lift their asses in the air, they look like some very horny gay dudes who are desperately desiring a very hard cock between their butt cheeks and yet are in the same time very homophobic.

[Image: cmimg-13113.jpg]

There is a law on earth: if you don't like something but that something is not hurting you in anyway then you should turn your bigot head to the other direction just like a good boy who doesn't stare like a savage douche to things he views as strange.You just walk away and stop being an extremist bigot who wants to control the life of others to practice what they want

The hypocrisy and bigotry shine from your post; because you don't dare to criticize the right of a girl to walk naked and do it all. Give all factions their equal rights like a good boy; because when rights wrestle blood gets spilled.

Well, I don't like that children are sometimes born with cleft palates, or go to bed hungry at night, or can't get basic medical care, or die young due to poor sanitation, or have their genitals mutilated, or are forced into sexual slavery or are forced to become child soldiers.

None of these things are harming me in any way.  Should I ignore them?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - November 24, 2019 at 7:25 am