Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:20 am

Poll: Which religion is the biggest farce, the greatest affront and most demeaning of them all?
This poll is closed.
Mormonism
7.32%
3 7.32%
Scientology
31.71%
13 31.71%
Jehovah's Witnesses
0%
0 0%
Westboro Baptist
9.76%
4 9.76%
Some other Christian sect, please specify
2.44%
1 2.44%
Islam, feel free to specify a sect
9.76%
4 9.76%
Hinduism, feel free to specify a sect
2.44%
1 2.44%
Buddhism, feel free to specify a sect
0%
0 0%
It is a dead heat between .. (please specify)
4.88%
2 4.88%
All of them are equally batshit crazy
21.95%
9 21.95%
Every religion is special and beloved by God(s)
0%
0 0%
Fuck all polls and people who post them
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all?
(November 24, 2019 at 7:38 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(November 24, 2019 at 6:54 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: You just walk away and stop being an extremist bigot who wants to control the life of others to practice what they want

The hypocrisy and bigotry shine from your post;

And what exactly is bigoted in my post? I simply said that praying Muslims look like horny gay dudes - is being compared to a gay person offensive to you? Is that the problem? Because if it is then you are the bigot.

Let's put it this way: if you Google image "Muslims praying" you'll get a lot of pictures of assholes, just as if you Google image search "horny gays". It's not a critique but just my comment.

Perhaps focus on criticizing the doctrines themselves instead of mocking a large diverse group of people you know nothing about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which is religion wins the prize for the most mindblowingly, bat-shitterymost of all? - by Grandizer - November 24, 2019 at 10:46 am